– Resposible for overall office upkeep and tracking of necessary office items and bills, cost saving, utilities bills, office accessary,etc. Safeguard the petty cash float assigned and to be fully accountable for it.
– Handling filling system and data entry, including paperworks such as invoices, cheques and couriers.
– Preparing monthly payroll & ensure that EPF, Socso, Income Tax, agent commission and other fix expenses submit on time.
– Manage staffs’ duty roster, leave and medical claim.
– Communicate/counselling to all levels of staffs regarding their works matters.
– Meeting/appointment coordination, prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
– Liases to government, contractor, consultants, bankers, auditors and tax agent.
– Handle and hoc task assigned from Management from time to time.
– Manage GST and other tax compliance matter.
-Comsolidate & analise budget, financial report, cash flow, forecast for collection & payment and other accounting report.
– Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
– Preferable Chinese with good internal relationship, responsible, dedicated, believe in team work and able to work under pressure.
– Required skill(s) : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and UBS Accounting.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Greenlane.
– Working hours : 5 1/2 days. Regular hours : 8.30am – 6.30pm
– 1 Full-Time position available.